- Full name and Company Name
- Contact information including Telephone number and email address
- Billing and delivery address information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We also require this information for internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Individuals have the right to withdraw consent and request erasure of personal data as long as it’s not data we’re contracted to have
- Individuals have the right to request what information we hold about them
- Individuals have the right to restrict processing of their data if they’re contesting the accuracy of their data or if the individual needs the data to be stored to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim
- Individuals have the right to object to any processing undertaken for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us
One More Bear, Trentham Shopping Village, Stoke On Trent, ST4 8AX
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Storing and sharing your personal information
Your information may be stored in the following locations:-
- On our website. This is managed by Exesios; our website design company. The website and website manager is stored in the UK.
- In our email marketing systems (if you have signed up to our mailing list) We use; MailChimp.
- Locally on our computer systems in our office(s) / laptops.
A cookie is a small data file that Web sites often store on your computer's hard drive when you visit their sites. A cookie may contain information (such as a unique user ID), that is used to track the pages of the sites you've visited.
If you have not saved your information with or ordered from us, we may monitor and maintain information about your use of our Web site in a manner that does not identify you. In either case, this information helps us serve you better by improving our site design, as well as our products, services, contests, and promotions.
We also use a statistical system to track the navigational footprint on our website to further improve our site design.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visithttp://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
Currently we operate an implied consent policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete our cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called Incognito in Chrome, InPrivate for Internet Explorer, Private Browsing in Firefox and Safari etc.)
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you and what you've put in the shopping basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken. More information on session cookies and what they are used for athttp://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookie
Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance
Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html